Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Luxurious Me


I don’t believe in giving anything away for free. No. That is why I make losers like you purchase even the link to My amazon wishlist! Ha! Being able to indulge in spoiling Me with gifts is an *honor* that a loser like you should never take lightly.
I absolutely love being showered in divine gifts and luxuries. Diamonds. Dior. Chanel. Prada. Gucci. Just a few of My favorite little luxuries.
Vacations to tropical paradises. Resorts. Being pampered. Massages. Pedicures. Manicures. I want you to get this picture in your head very clear. Associate Me with all that is luxurious and divine. All that is exquisite. I may only be eighteen years old, but I am absolutely brilliant. I know how to use and abuse freaks like you. I know how to get inside your head. I know how to use you. And I will.
My goal is to become a millionaire by the time that I am twenty years old. It’s very likely that you alone are unable to make this happen. However, a stable of weaklings can easily make this goal a very easy reality. I expect all of the luxuries that I desire to simply fall right into My perfect, greedy, precious lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment