Thursday, June 28, 2012



I'm that bitch who always laughed and made fun of you in highschool. Haha, I hate dweebs and freaks like you1! I've always been popular ever since I can remember. I've always had the ability to use guys too lol. I don't have a boyfriend right now because I am so fucking picky. I get asked out ALL THE TIME haha but it's so rare I give thte guy a chance. I have really fucking high standards and a shit like you would never measure up, hahaa.

Anyway, I've been having lots of fun starting to humiliate losers! Haha, I've been loving getting lots of amazon giftcards :D lol you losers are just so fuckin weak for me it's pathetic! but I mean seriously, if you're gonna get weak and stupid for anyne it may as well be me!!! I'm just so fucking perfect, youll never be able to measure up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

- Princess Star




No comments:

Post a Comment