Sunday, July 1, 2012

My 18th birthday, losers!!!

Haha that's right! TODAY I am officially EIGHTEEN! FUCK YES! hahahahahaha

So right now, your new goal in life is to make Me a teenage millionaire! Hehehehe :) I want everything taken care of. So, I have a few buttons that you can now click on to make that happen, freak!

Buy My yahoo ID $6
Tribute $25 
Tribute $50
Tribute $100
Tribute $250
Tribute $500


Pic of ME at the park!


Pic of Me in a GORGEOUS red evening gown!


Worship My PERFECT Princess ass!



Worship My perfect ass 2


Access to My *exclusive* amazon wishlist!


Send Me giftcards! *exclusive*


* financial domination * cuckolding *foot humiliation * ass worship * wallet rape * stocking fetish * findom * human atm * teenage princess * goddess worship * blackmail * psychological warfare * sissification * forced bi * forced feminization * sissy humiliation * forced gay * chastity * tease and denial *

No comments:

Post a Comment